ILZDA publishes very useful and informative quarterly technical journals “GALVANIZING”. “BATTERIES” & “DIE CASTING”, circulates bimonthly e-newsletters “LEAD ZINC UPDATE”, brings out “DIRECTORY OF MEMBERS & BUYER’S GUIDE”, once in 2 years and of course the regular Seminar/Conference Technical Volumes.
ILZDA takes active part in the committees of Ministries of Mines, Steel, Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Central Pollution Control Board, Bureau of Indian Standards etc., contributing in their policy making & technical discussions. ILZDA was instrumental in the usage of galvanized rebars in Lotus Temple in 1985 & recently the Chandrodaya Mandir, galvanized guard rails/ crash barriers in national highways etc., ILZDA also played a key role in developing Battery (Management & Handling) Rules as well as rules & regulations for green recycling of used lead batteries in the country.
Above publications are sent to members regularly, free of charge.Directory of Members & Buyer’s Guide 2019 is available for sale at Rs.1000/- per copy, including packing and courier charges.
1. Intl. Conf. on Zinc-coated Steels in Infrastructure, Construction & Automobiles, Feb 2019
2. Seminar on Galvanizing - Economic & Technical Advantages, Chitwan Nepal, Oct 2018
1. Regional Seminar on Die Casting-New Challenges & Opportunities, July 2019, Chennai
2. Seminar on Die Casting - Technology, July 2018,Gurgaon
1. Intl Conf. on Lead & Lead Batteries-Energy Storage, E-mobility & Environment, Dec 2019, Mumbai
2. Intl Conf. on Lead & Lead Batteries-Road Map for Oct 2018, New Delhi
For detailed listing of earlier conference technical volumes, please click below in the appropriate box. Cheques to be drawn in favour of “India Lead Zinc Development Association”; packing and courier charges are extra. For remittance through NEFT/RTGS, please contact ILZDA for bank details.